Hi, I'm in the UK and my SPA has a major crack in the base - 'new' UK distributor wash their hands of it saying old company went into liquidation. Same company name, same town - maybe it's just a coincidence.....

Main point is I tried to claim on Manufacturers Shell warranty. 10% depreciation per year - I have no issue with that, but I have to pay to ship it to the States where they will inspect it and 'if' it's faulty I'll have to pay 50% for a new one plus the costs to ship back to the UK and import taxes.

So if you live outside of the USA then it's a worthless warranty - buy from a company who gives a worthwhile warranty to save yourself all the trouble.

Had an Experience with SouthWest Spas?

Comments

Marvin Windows And Doors - Marvin Door - Major Manufacturing Issues and Poor Customer Service Marvin Windows And Doors "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..." Read more Masonite - Cheap Veneer on Bi-fold closet doors Masonite "I purchased 4 of these doors off the shelf at Home Depot. I pulled product that still was completely sealed in the factory packaging. I rejected several of the stock..." Read more Congoleum - Making Repairs after 8 years of Disgust Congoleum "Installed spring 2008. Looked great as I expected. No problems with installers. Within months noticed a gouge from a dropped cooking utensil. Obviously not a good thing for any floor..." Read more Congoleum - 5 years worn through Congoleum "The picture shows the wear from five years of use in a residence. I installed the tiles and they do work as advertised they are warmer than normal tile and..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more