Birmingham, England

Hi, I'm in the UK and my SPA has a major crack in the base - 'new' UK distributor wash their hands of it saying old company went into liquidation. Same company name, same town - maybe it's just a coincidence.....

Main point is I tried to claim on Manufacturers Shell warranty. 10% depreciation per year - I have no issue with that, but I have to pay to ship it to the States where they will inspect it and 'if' it's faulty I'll have to pay 50% for a new one plus the costs to ship back to the UK and import taxes.

So if you live outside of the USA then it's a worthless warranty - buy from a company who gives a worthwhile warranty to save yourself all the trouble.

Had an Experience with SouthWest Spas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more My VersaTube pole building collapsed! VersaTube "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..." Read more Behr - It looked great for a yr Behr "I done everything that you said to do before painting my deck and now look at it . we r now trying to get it off its a mess WE..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Bellawood Ultra-Strand Bamboo grain is fake printed junk! Lumber Liquidators "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more